Here’s how to win your audience on Facebook
Facebook is such a diverse platform, its important not to get sidetracked and read posts about aunt Molly’s cat video or little Johnny’s first day at school. Stay on track and research your target audience and learn more about people who visit your business page including:
• Who are they based on demographics, age, gender, relationships, and job roles.
• What are their interests according to their Page Likes
• What are their purchasing habits including past buying behaviour and categories they are likely to buy.
Advanced targeting can help reach your potential target audience more accurately and efficient way. This will build your traffic, without it you are unlikely to advance on the digital platform. This is where organic reach is an integral part of your Facebook strategy.
Organic reach is where the number of people who had an unpaid post from your Page enter their screen, because of their friend likes or from Follow your Page, engages with a post, shares a photo of your Page and checks into your Page.
Importance of boosting your Organic Reach
It is clear that there is a need to boost your social content, but what is the best way to do this. Here are a few ideas to boost your Facebook reach:
• Your content should be original and you must own it. If not you could be in breach of copyright, so you must seek the originators permission.
• Content should relate to your business and be relevant to your target audience.
• In order to make your brand stand out, your content should be unique and your communication memorable.
• Ensure that your content is linked to your overall marketing objectives and content strategy.
• I order to reach a wider audience you can implement a ‘Call To Action ‘ and influence your customers where you want them to go.
Measure Your Performance
Your organic reach measurement can show you how to improve your contents organic visibility. An example of this is when your organic reach is very close to your fan reach and it means that people cannot be exposed to your reach unless they are already fans.
Try to promote your Page on other channels and you should see your organic reach increase.
Best time to post
The best times to post on Facebook are on any weekday with the highest engagements being on Thursday and Friday. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, engagement is 35% lower.
The best time to post on Facebook is 1–4 p.m. late into the week and on weekends. Also on:
1. Saturday and Sunday at 12–1 p.m.
2. Thursday and Friday at 1–4 p.m.
3. Wednesday at 3 p.m.
How your competitors move
Keeping ahead of your competitors ensures you keep your organic reach fresh and up to dat
If your Facebook business Page has over 100 likes you have access to this feature. You can add competitors pages to your watch list and you can view their information about their activity.
So how do you know what they are doing. Facebook has a Pages to Watch feature and is a great tool to monitor your competition.
The information you can see includes:
• Total Page Likes
• Percentage increase / decrease of Likes in the last week
• Number of posts this week
• Number of engagements this week
Are you winning or losing your audience on Facebook. Is it time to review your position and get ahead of your competition.
BrandYou Development www.brandyoudevelopment.com